Start your career with us
We're looking for people who are curious, challenging, and creative, and who enjoy being part of an ever-changing environment. People who set a new focus and who operate off the beaten track.
Our programs for graduates
Are you ready to start your professional career? At Bosch, you’ll find the perfect environment to discover your full potential, have an impact on the future, and do the things you are really passionate about.
Junior managers rotational development program
Jump start your career at Bosch with the Junior Managers Rotational Development Program. Our program puts you on the fast track for professional and leadership opportunities throughout Bosch. The program is available for the following majors:
Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Computer Science/Engineering, Supply Chain, Finance, Accounting, Marketing and Human Resources.
You'll make your way through four rotations, in which you will cross over between functions, divisions, and locations - including one international rotation. Throughout your rotations you'll have the support of an executive mentor, peer mentor and program coordinator.
- Bachelor’s or Master's Degree
- 3.0 Cumulative GPA minimum
- Minimum of one completed internship/co-op experience, or between 6 months to 5 years full-time relevant work experience related to your field of study
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Geographically mobile: candidates must be willing and able to relocate multiple times within the U.S. and complete an international assignment
- Authorized to work in the United States
- Bosch does not offer visa sponsorship for any of the positions under this program
Duration: 24 months
Our company is grounded on the Robert Bosch Foundation. Our profits thus flow into sustainable benefits for society, the environment, and future generations. With all our products and services, we promote the quality of human life through innovative and beneficial solutions. Around half of our research budget was aimed at products that protect the environment and conserve resources. The world does not stand still. Neither does Bosch. We prepare you for the challenges of tomorrow — and give you space to develop your talents and personal strengths.
You will receive systematic training and quickly take on responsibility. We offer challenging positions at all levels of the career ladder. We will prepare you for the challenges of tomorrow and give you the support to develop your talent and personal strengths.
Requirement: Diploma of completion from a credited academic institution in related discipline