Invented for life
Bosch in the USA
Having established a regional presence in 1906 in North America, the Bosch Group employs 35,000 associates in more than 100 locations, as of December 31, 2018. According to preliminary figures, in 2018 Bosch generated consolidated sales of $14.5 billion in the U.S., Canada and Mexico. For more information, visit , and .
Facts and figures
about Bosch in North America
U.S. Leadership as of October 1, 2018
Mike MansuettiPresident, Bosch in North America
- Mike Mansuetti is president of Bosch in North America, a position he has held since 2012. In this role, Mansuetti works with Bosch’s business units and sales organizations to guide the company’s growth strategy in the U.S., Mexico and Canada, with a focus on cross-divisional opportunities and new business fields.
- Since joining Bosch in 1988, Mansuetti has held executive leadership roles in engineering, manufacturing and management in the U.S. and Germany. Prior to his current role, Mansuetti was senior vice president for the global fuel injection business unit in the Gasoline Systems division, based in Schwieberdingen, Germany. Through several roles in manufacturing, including as senior vice president, technical plant manager at the Bosch facility in Anderson, South Carolina, Mansuetti has developed broad expertise in advanced manufacturing, operations, change management and the Bosch Production System.
- Mansuetti is immediate past chair of the Original Equipment Suppliers Association (OESA), a member of the board of directors of the Motor & Equipment Manufacturers Association (MEMA), and a member of the board of trustees at Kettering University. He is a member of the Consumer Technology Association Executive Board, and serves on the Advisory Board for the Clemson University College of Engineering, Computing and Applied Sciences.
- Mansuetti earned a bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering from Clemson University in South Carolina.
Maximiliane StraubChief Financial Officer and Executive Vice President, Controlling, Finance and Administration, Robert Bosch LLC
- Maximiliane (Max) Straub is chief financial officer and executive vice president of finance, controlling and administration of Robert Bosch LLC, a position she has held since June 1, 2010.
- In addition to her role as CFO, Straub is responsible for a multitude of functions, including HR, IT, governance, compliance and shared services for Bosch in the U.S., Mexico and Canada. She has shaped Bosch’s North American strategy for diversity and inclusion, corporate social responsibility and innovation. Straub is passionate about technology and innovation, guides internal startups through the Bosch Startup Platform, and regularly mentors external start-ups through Bosch’s partnerships with 1871 and TechStars.
- Straub joined Bosch in 1993 as part of the Bosch Chassis Systems trainee program in Blaichach, Germany. She has extensive automotive and leadership responsibility in the areas of accounting, controlling, manufacturing, and mergers & acquisition in Germany, France and the U.S. In 2006 she was named president of Bosch’s Chassis Systems Full Brakes division in North America, a position she held until her most recent appointment in 2010.
- Straub currently serves as the chair of the Board of Directors of Inforum, a professional organization focused on creating strategic connections to help advance professional women in Michigan and the Midwest. In 2010 and 2015, Straub was recognized by Automotive News as one of the 'Top 100 Women in the Auto Industry.' She is a guest lecturer for the University of Michigan Ross School of Business program, “Ascending to the C-Suite: From Theory to Practice.” Straub serves on the Board of Directors for MTS Systems Corporation (Nasdaq: MTSC) and Horizon Global Corporation (NYSE: HZN).
- Straub’s educational degrees include Industriekauffrau IHK and an advanced business administration degree with thesis, Diplom-Kaufmann, from the University of Munich.