Invented for life
Bosch in the USA
Facts and figures
U.S. Leadership as of January 1, 2021
Mike MansuettiPresident, Bosch in North America
- Mike Mansuetti is president of Bosch in North America, a position he has held since 2012. In this role, Mansuetti works with Bosch’s business units and sales organizations to guide the company’s growth in the U.S., Mexico and Canada, with a focus on mobility solutions, cross-divisional sales, and new business field development. He serves as executive champion for the Bosch Diversity and Inclusion Council for North America, and leads the organization in its digital transformation journey.
- Since joining Bosch in 1988, Mansuetti has held executive leadership roles in engineering, manufacturing and management in the U.S. and Germany. Prior to his current role, Mansuetti was senior vice president for the global fuel injection business unit in the Gasoline Systems division, based in Schwieberdingen, Germany. Through several roles in manufacturing, including as senior vice president, technical plant manager at the Bosch facility in Anderson, South Carolina, Mansuetti developed broad expertise in advanced manufacturing, operations, change management and the Bosch Production System.
- Mansuetti is immediate past chair of the Original Equipment Suppliers Association (OESA) and a member of the board of directors of the Motor & Equipment Manufacturers Association (MEMA). He is a member of the Consumer Technology Association Executive Board, and serves on the Advisory Board for the Clemson University College of Engineering, Computing and Applied Sciences.
- Mansuetti earned a bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering from Clemson University in South Carolina.
Maximiliane StraubPresident, Global Business Services
- Maximiliane (Max) Straub is President and Chair of the Board of Management of Global Business Services Bosch, a position she has held since January 2020.
- Prior to assuming this role, she served as CFO and Executive Vice President Finance, Administration and Controlling of Robert Bosch LLC from 2010 to 2019. In this position, she shaped Bosch’s North American strategy for diversity and inclusion, corporate social responsibility and innovation. Straub is passionate about technology and innovation, having guided internal startups through the Bosch Startup Platform and regularly mentoring external startups.
- Straub joined Bosch in 1993 as part of the Bosch Chassis Systems trainee program in Blaichach, Germany. She has extensive automotive and leadership responsibility in the areas of accounting, controlling, manufacturing, and mergers and acquisitions in Germany, France and the U.S. In 2006, she was named President of Bosch’s Chassis Systems Full Brakes division in North America, a position she held until 2010.
- Straub currently serves as Chair of the Board of Directors of Inforum, a professional organization focused on creating strategic connections to help advance professional women in Michigan and the Midwest. In 2010 and 2015, Straub was recognized by Automotive News as one of the 'Top 100 Women in the Auto Industry.' She is a guest lecturer for the University of Michigan Ross School of Business program, “Ascending to the C-Suite: From Theory to Practice.” Straub currently serves on the Board of Directors for SMART Global Holdings (Nasdaq: SGH). Her prior board service includes Horizon Global Corporation (NYSE: HZN) and MTS Systems Corporation (NASDAQ: MTSC).
- Straub’s educational degrees include Industriekauffrau IHK and an advanced business administration degree with thesis, Diplom-Kaufmann, from the University of Munich.